Major research directions of the project are:
- Simulations of traffic scenarios (like one-way, adding new roads, parking spots etc).
- Experiments on Adaptive Traffic Lights.
- Simulations to optimize traffic flows at network level.
- Jayati Deshmukh [PhD Research Scholar]
- Bhoomika A P [PhD Research Scholar]
- Karthik Ch [PE, Jan 2023 – present]
- Keshav Chandak [PE, Jan 2023 – present]
- Shubhanshu Agrawal [Summer Intern, PE, May 2022 – Dec 2022]
- Manas Agrawal [PE, Aug 2022 – Dec 2022]
- Shivankar Pilligundla [PE, Aug 2022 – Dec 2022]
- Prakhar Rastogi [Summer Intern, May 2022 – July 2022]
- Vijay Jaisankar [PE, Jan 2022 – May 2022]
- Vignesh Bondugula [PE, Jan 2022 – May 2022]
- Siva Jagadesh M [PE, Jan 2022 – May 2022]
- Shashank Reddy [PE, Aug-Dec 2021]
- Gayathri Venkatesh [PE, Aug-Dec 2021]
- Manasa Kashyap [PE, Aug-Dec 2021]
- Sriranjan S. [Summer intern, May-Jul 2021]
- Ayush Yadav [PE, Jan-Apr 2021]
- Rahul Murali Shankar [PE, Jan-Apr 2021]
- Pratik Shastri [PE and IMTech thesis, Aug 2020-Jun 2021]
- Divyanshu Khandelwal [PE, Aug-Dec 2020]
Performing traffic interventions and running traffic simulations.
- Github repository: https://github.com/WSL-IIITB/Traffic-Interventions
- Python Package pypi.org/project/trafficinterventions/
Demo presented at SUMO User Conference 2022. Won Best presentation based on live audience voting.
Demo of the project at Bangalore Tech Summit (BTS) 2020.