Chaitali Diwan is a PhD student at Web Science Lab, IIIT Bangalore. She holds a MTech in Data Science from IIIT Bangalore and B.E in Computer Science from VTU. Her research interests are web science, education technologies, NLP, multi-agent systems, semantic and web mining.
She has around 10 years of software development experience and has worked in MNCs like Samsung India Research Centre, Qwest Telecom Software Services and Accenture Services. She has majorly worked on web technologies, data-centric applications, data workflows during her tenure in the software industry. For more, please visit her Linkedin Profile.
Associated Research Projects:
- Niharika Parasa, Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa. “Automatic Riddle Generation For Learning Resources”. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2022), 27-31 July, Durham University, UK
- Prakhar Mishra, Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, G.Srinivasaraghavan. “A Semi-automatic approach for Generating Video Trailers for Learning Pathways”. In Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Education (AIED 2022), 27-31 July, Durham University, UK
- Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, and Prasad Ram. Automatic Generation of Coherent Learning Pathways for Open Educational Resources, In Proceedings of the Fourteenth European Conference on Technology Enhanced Learning (EC-TEL 2019), Springer LNCS, Delft, Netherlands, 16-19 September 2019
- Prakhar Mishra, Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, G.Srinivasaraghavan. Automatic Title Generation for Text with Pre-trained Transformer Language Model. 15th IEEE Interantional Conference on Semantic Computing, Virtual, January 27-29, 2021. [nominated for best paper award]
- Prakhar Mishra, Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, G.Srinivasaraghavan. Automatic Title Generation for Learning Resources and Pathways with Pre-trained Transformer Models. International Journal of Semantic Computing (IJSC), Volume No. 15, Issue No. 04, pp. 487 – 510, Year 2021.
- Shyam Kumar V N, Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa and Prasad Ram. Creating Navigable Competency Maps from Learning Resource Corpora. International Conference on Data Science and Management of Data (CODS-COMAD) 2021, Bangalore, India, January 2-4, 2021.
- Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, and Prasad Ram. Computing Exposition Coherence of Learning Resources, In Proceedings of The 17th International Conference on Ontologies, Databases and Applications of Semantics (ODBASE 2018), Springer LNCS, Valletta, Malta, October 22-26, 2018.
- Chaitali Diwan, Srinath Srinivasa, Bala Murali Krishna. Autonomous Spectrum Assignment of White Space Devices. Proceedings of the 12th EAI International Conference on Cognitive Radio Oriented Wireless Networks (CROWNCOM 2017), Lisbon, Portugal. September 2017.